Saturday, March 24, 2012

What's in my bag - Japan edition

Hi guys! So I am off on my journey in less than 24 hours - wahoo!! I am beyond excited. Thank you all for the sweet comments wishing me a good trip. I will be sure to take plenty of photos, and hopefully keep you posted while I am over there.

I thought it might be fun to do a short - what's in my bag - Japan edition to show you how I got ready for my trip...so here it goes.

aDSC_0032

From top left to bottom right - The entire top row is dresses. I wanted to be able to dress up a bit on the trip but still stay comfortable. Middle row consists of tops. I packed a sweater, some long sleeves, and short sleeves to have options. I heard it has been going from the 30's in the morning to the 60's in the afternoon so layering is essential. The bottom row consists of some more tops and tanks, bathing suit, skirt, tights, a pair of jeans, and leggings.

aDSC_0037

Top to bottom - Two belts, bath stuffs, tights, goldfish for the plane (still need to pick up some stuff to read...), yen, eos lip balm, ipod, makeup case, journal, camera, purse, and shoe options.

And of course...the most essential item...

aDSC_0047

Sweetpea!!

aDSC_0051

Just kidding. She will do just about anything though, haha. She fits in my bag with her bed and blanket and still has plenty of room.

I can't wait!! Ahhh. Anywho. I have some incredible ladies stepping in for me while I am gone. Please be sure to check their upcoming posts out :]

27 comments:

  1. Cool photos!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing trip! Seriously, so jealous of you. You picked some great things to wear for the trip! Cant wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh you must be SO excited! Can't wait to see all the pictures you take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot even imagine taking a trip like this! I can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to do something similar before I went on my trip so I applaud you because I was soo stressed I never got around to it. You look like you packed well and I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Have a fabulous time!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. your dog is adorable. She fits perfectly in that bag. So cute.

    Love your pre-planned outfit for Japan. Have fun.


    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Such a cute idea for a post. :) You look ready to go; hope your trip is awesome! And holy moly is your dog cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful doggie! I hope you have lots of fun in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You packed the cutest items!
    I will miss your posts while you are away, but I'm sure your guest bloggers will be great.

    Too bad you can't bring Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm beyond jealous of your trip! You packed some adorable stuff (including the dog)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaah, so exciting! have a good trip and ofcourse a safe flight :) Can't wait to see the pictures ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww Sweetpea! Such cute photos! Have a safe and happy trip Love! I know you are going to have a blast!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog! would really like if you checked out my blog...maybe followed?

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have an amazing time girl! Take so many photos then come back and share them with us so we can live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have an amazing time! I can't wait to see how you put all of these outfits together :)
    xx
    justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. look at all the fun colors and designs! especially the polka dotted dress with the dolly collar. have a safe trip! sweetpea is adorbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post! One of my favorite parts about travel (ok well it just is really fun!) Is packing. :) I'm such an over packer, but its fun to put all the outfits together and try to get as much bang and creativity as possible out of a small amount of clothes. Have fun in Japan! Sounds soooo fun!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whaha love the picture with Sweetpea! And I'd love to go with you too!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Top second to the right black and white….totally have that :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're one lucky girl!!! Have a safe trip! I'm looking forward to your posts hehehe :D
    LOVE the bikini ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is AWESOME! i wish you could take the pup - she'd have fun. i love to see what others pack - i love this post. i never over pack, and it's really neat to see some one else who is a bit methodical in how they pack and thinks it over.

    i also tagged you in one of those 11 things posts, but you are probably well on your way to japan :( still i send you the link in case you are bored on a layover and want something to fill out. i think these little posts are kinda fun http://fashion.kitkatherine.com/2012/03/eleven-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. This post is awesome. I love the photos of all your items set up everywhere. Have fun on your trip. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww Allison, I hope you have the time of your life in Japan. I don't know why but I've actually been looking at so many pictures here lately of Japan. I really wanna go someday. I know you're going to take lots of lovely pictures and I soo can't wait to see them.
    I love how you packed Gold Fish. I always buy a bag of beef jerky or bugles and some fruit snacks while at the airport. I always forget to buy them (cheaper) beforehand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweet pea is so precious.black heels, black and white skirt and bikini (so cute) catch my eye. hope you having fun in japan!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE HOW YOU PACK! Your blog is so great x

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...