Monday, September 23, 2013

Pie in the sky

Hi all! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was spent relaxing and practicing with my new 50mm lens and gear for the wedding next weekend - pretty excited. I also attended the opening of Expo Chicago and returned again on Saturday, if only I had thousands of dollars to spend...

Anywho... I need to keep this post fairly short today because I have some work to catch up on tonight - wah, wahhh. I took these photos a month or so back when the weather was warmer. I can't believe it is already officially fall, but I am so ready for sweater weather and apple picking. In order to say goodbye to summer and hello to apple and pumpkin pie season I thought I would share my pie dress with you all.

ModCloth - My Kind of Pie ModCloth - My Kind of Pie ModCloth - My Kind of Pie

Outfit Details: Dress - My Kind of Pie Dress by ModCloth, Headband - Modcloth, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell.

Haha, pea was not amused to be in the last shot. I feel a bit like Betty Crocker in this dress. When I saw that this dress was back on sale at ModCloth I knew I had to add it to my wardrobe. I have seen a lot of fellow bloggers with this dress - don't you just love it? I have been drawn to crazy patterns this year.

There is a Toy Army Tuesday post headed your way tomorrow debuting my new lens! Have a good day everyone :]

19 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I love this dress! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest outfit on the cutest lady! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes.
    and this dress is so cute on you lady.
    and fall, im so ready for fall.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so amazing. You look so sweet. :) I have never shopped on Modcloth, I'm going to go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You definitely should check their stuff out. They have so many fun prints and I can't get enough.

      Delete
  5. I have serious dress envy, you have the most delightful dresses. They are all so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazingly cute is that dress, that is just too fun for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are freaking insane! They are pretty much my favourite colour but they look like a real challenge to walk in. Hope the pie cooking is going well! I always make a big batch of pumpkin pie at once because in Britain they only sell pumpkins for Halloween and that's it so you have to stock up. (Makes me mad, such a waste of food. They chuck them out of the shops the day after Halloween)

    P.S. Thanks for your lovely comments on my wedding pictures. I am glad people aren't bored of me going on about my wedding yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED this dress! It has been sitting in my Modcloth cart for a while, and once I am off my shopping diet (yes I had to make myself go on a shopping diet :P) it will be coming home to me. I have this same dress in the bobbin print and it's one of my favorites.
    Your photos have completely convinced me that I need this one too - because nothing sells clothes better than a gorgeous girl and an adorable pup :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Summer went by incredibly quick, didn't it? Anyway, I love this dress on you, I rarely wear cute prints like this and I really love them so I gotta change that. Your puppy is the cutest.

    <3Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! you are so cute! i am so in love with that pie dress... can i have it too?! :)

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this outfit is so 50s!! I love it
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by when ya get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the pie dress as well. People love it. I love the shoes you paired with it. They are perfect for it! Have fun with your new lens. The 50mm is a favorite of mine.

    Cheers!
    Rebecca Jean
    Midnight Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look cute, the dress is very fun and retro chic.
    awww cute dog, I also have a sausage dog jaja, but now she's far away from me, I am studying in another country
    xo
    your new follower

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...