Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wizard of Awesome

Hi guys! I definitely hi-jacked todays post title from the dress I am wearing in this post - just a heads up - too darn cute to pass up. Speaking of Awesome - last week I won a $100 gift card from ModCloth for taking one of their surveys - how lucky am I!?! I am saving the funds for a rainy day :] Aside from that, how is everyone's week going? I am frankly exhausted and it is only Wednesday. I am really looking forward to the weekend, however, because a few of my close friends are coming up to the city Saturday night and I don't see them enough which needs to change - ASAP. I am hoping once spring weather hits travel will be easier.

Anywhoooo... today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite dresses that has me desperate for spring. Isn't the poppy pattern pretty neat? Feeling sleepy? I can't help but think of that scene from the Wizard of Oz every time I put this dress on, sorta weird...not going to lie. Maybe avoid wearing this dress while operating heavy machinery...haha, alright, I am just rambling here since it is nearly past my bed time.

Bernie Dexter Tulip Dress Bernie Dexter Tulip Dress Bernie Dexter Tulip Dress Bernie Dexter Tulip Dress

Outfit Details: Dress - Bernie Dexter via ModCloth - Wizard of Awesome Dress, Boots & belt - ModCloth.

Please excuse the hair straightner on the floor in these photos - whoops, blogging fail. It is just too darn cold out to snap outfit photos so I have brought the show indoors. I still haven't worked out all the kinks. Does anyone have tips on combating overhead lighting? I haven't mastered my flash yet...

Until next time my lovelies! Have a beautiful day :]

6 comments:

  1. I totally feel ya on being too cold to want to take outdoor photos, hopefully thats over soon! This dress is AMAZING! I saw it on Ashley of Southern Cali Belle yesterday in a post and had major dress envy!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that's so awesome that you won a GC to ModCloth! I never win those things. But I love this dress and have been eyeing it forever! Looks so cute on you :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks sooooo very cute on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love poppies and I absolutely LOVE that dress on you! Gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress and you are amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this dress! the colors and the pattern are amazing!
    we definitely got some spring over here, hope it comes your way soon.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...